top of page

Group

Public·136 members

Timeshare*by*owner

Click Here > https://blltly.com/2tlVVw

Timeshare*by*owner

At Timeshares By Owner, we are proud to offer an extensive database to help you find the Timeshare Vacation Property of your dreams. Timeshares By Owner is not a timeshare resales broker, so you pay no commission when you purchase or rent your Timeshare Vacation Property. Our professional staff is totally committed to the success of our program! Put one of them to work for you and sell your timeshare quickly!

Once again I read him riot act, said no. What my money back. End of phone call. Few weeks later 9-27-22 got call from Kateln ID Number ** phone **. Stating sold timeshare. 9-28 talked to receptionist. They're just finishing paper work. Will call back. No call back, called them. Said want talk to vice President Ken White 321-329-3120. Left message to call me back. No call. Finally got call from David **. Marking manager promised me he would sell my timeshare, put it in right marking area, and get it off books, want another fee. He would lower fee since nothing else worked. Sent him another fee. I am into them $9200. Nothing done. They are bunch liars and scam artists. Would not recommend timeshares by owner.

Like most elderly owners the time had come in our lives to let go of our timeshare due to health and medical reasons. So when Timeshare by Owner approached us about selling, we thought it would be the logical thing to do. They talked a good game and I was completely taken in by the southern charm of my sales lady. The asking upfront cost was more than I could afford but by the end of the pitch we had reached an agreeable amount. Based on her pitch, we should sell quickly because of the low amount I was asking. However, after 7 months...nothing. No offers. At that point I decided that I had been scammed.

I received a call from HGVC owners center, Michelle is who I specifically spoke to. When I asked what I thought was a realistic legitimate question, she laughed at me. HOW INSULTING! She does not deserve to be talking to people who have spent an abundant amount of money to purchase time share with the company that pays her salary. In addition to her rude reaction, HGVC has become more and more of a ripoff. There is never availability when you want it, they make you jump through hoops to get a reservation, and then they cancel it without an offer to reschedule anything. That company has become too big for what they offer. They are very expensive for what you get in return. I would not recommend HGVC to anyone that is thinking of a timeshare. Keep shopping before you sign on the dotted line.

I apologize for any misunderstanding in regard to the fact that the complainant, **** ****** may have been contacted by a representative of Timeshares By Owner because of her timeshare ownership. I would hope that she was not based on the fact that Timeshares By Owner subscribes to the National Do Not Call List, and in fact we are paid up until the end of 2023 as a business subscribing to those services. Based on that membership, we scrub all names and delete potential clients from the lists to determine that we do not call individuals that have subscribed to the National Do Not Call List. We fully understand the gravity of violating the National Do Not call List.

In addition to subscribing to the National Do Not Call List and paying a fee in excess of $20,000, **** ***** has also been placed on our own internal \"do not call\" list and our \"do not solicit\" list, so that she is never contacted to purchase marketing through our services. If by chance, Ms. ***** wants us to advertise her timeshare, if she has one, I will be happy to do that at no charge and in our most elite program.

In addition to subscribing to the National Do Not Call List and paying a fee in excess of $20,000, **** ***** has also been placed on our own internal "do not call" list and our "do not solicit" list, so that she is never contacted to purchase marketing through our services. If by chance, Ms. ***** wants us to advertise her tim

https://www.tribetrainingandwellness.com/group/open-wellness-forum/discussion/2e95fc04-2c4b-4251-b0a6-1d4522fd4eb8

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page